Do you think that there is this thing called as an indispensable accessory for cellphones? Sony Ericsson would like you to believe that with their LiveView micro display which was announced some months back. This highly affordable and lightweight 1.3-color OLED display sports 128 x 128 pixels and will relay information from your Android-powered handset via Bluetooth connectivity. Since it already hit the European markets recently, it should be able to make its way Stateside in due time, where the LiveView will play nice with smartphones running on Android 2.0 and above. Sounds more like a gimmick to us, and to have too many Bluetooth devices running all at once can be rather unnerving from the health point of view.
Next Story: Sony teases with NXCAM 35mm-grade camcorder
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones