Sony Ericsson has confirmed that the Android 2.1 upgrade for the Xperia X8 has begun to roll out. The bad news is that there wasn’t a specific mention of when your device will be getting the update as the company said the timeframe will depend on approvals from each carrier. Some of the benefits of Android 2.1 for your phone will include 720p video recording and up to five home screens, giving you more room to store your widgets. If you’re unsure if your phone is due for an update or not, you can hit up the official announcement from Sony Ericsson to see if your version of the X8 is listed there.
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, android 2.1, sony ericsson, update,
- Seen at: intomobile