This really isn’t going to be the happiest piece of news for HTC HD7 fans out there but it seems that just hours after the official launch of the T-Mobile HTC HD7 the phone is already on backorder and checks to Customer Care don’t seem to be able to give a timeline of when the phone will be back in stock. When trying to purchase the HD7 from the online store, an error message is presented to folks (pictured above). This either means that the HD7 is seeing some serious demand or T-Mobile didn’t stock too many units of it, though the smart money is on pent-up demand. The HD7 is obviously a juicy Windows Phone 7 device, so it isn’t too surprising to see that it’s sold out, of course.
- 2012-09-18: Windows Phone 7.8 Beta ROM for HTC HD7 released
- 2011-11-17: HTC updates HD7 and Mozart with internet sharing features
- 2011-05-20: Windows Phone 7 update for HTC HD7 released
- 2011-04-25: Fake HD7 turns up in China sporting fake Windows Phone 7
- 2011-03-20: FCC takes HTC HD7 apart
- 2010-10-11: HTC HD7 ready to rock your world
- 2010-10-20: HTC HD7 Launching On T-Mobile November 8 For $199.99
- 2010-11-07: Pictures From HTC HD7 Have A Pink Tinge?