T-Mobile is promoting its new myTouch 4G phone in a way that Apple probably won’t be too happy about. We’re talking about a video advert similar to Apple’s “Get a Mac” campaign and pokes fun at the iPhone 4′s Wi-Fi-only FaceTime video chat feature, reminding us that you’ll be able to make video calls on the myTouch 4G without the need for Wi-Fi, promoting that it offers America’s largest 4G network. Video chat on the Android-powered myTouch 4G will need traditional apps such as Fring or Qik, but the ability to make video calls while on the road is definitely an attractive one. The video advert is available for your consumption after the jump.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: advert, Apple Inc, facetime, mytouch 4g, tmobile,
- Seen at: electronista