The Tascam BD-R2000 video recorder might just be the only one you’ll need – at least for the next few years. It is capable of capturing both standard and high-definition video onto a hard drive, an SD memory card, a DVD or even Blu-ray discs themselves, complete with authoring and editing features that help you conjure up the perfect disc. The multi-format Tascam BD-R2000 recorder is capable of storing video on the hard drive, churn out some rather simple edits as well as author a disc menu before burning it to a standard DVD-Video or Blu-ray format. With the inclusion of one-touch dubbing, you can ensure the whole DVD or Blu-ray disc, USB drive or SD/SDHC card can be stored on the hard drive. So many storage formats, so little time – we’re going nuts!
Next Story: WordPress arrives for Symbian^3 devices
- 2013-03-25: Thanko Video Recorder Works After Your Car Gets Bumped
- 2011-09-02: Toshiba Camileo Clip video recorder offers hands-free recording
- 2010-02-01: DVEO VideoTank HD
- 2010-08-05: Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA102, a fully waterproof camcorder
- 2010-10-19: CamBall portable camcorder is similar in size to your golf ball
- 2010-11-08: Tascam BD-R2000 could very well be the ultimate video recorder