Looks like someone jumped the gun at Microsoft. Folks who have been wondering when Windows Phone 7 (WP7) devices would be arriving on Verizon will be happy to hear that Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Twitter account spilled the beans on a 2010 WP7 launch at Verizon. The tweet was a response to a user asking Microsoft to “get on some CDMA networks already”. The tweet mentioned that the devices will be rolling into Verizon stores this holiday season and more devices would launch on Verizon in early 2011. The tweet has since been pulled and no correction has been mentioned, so things are looking up.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: tweet, twitter, Verizon, wp7,
- Seen at: bgr