How times and things have changed – it wasn’t too many years ago when 3G connectivity on smartphones were introduced, and making video calls was pretty much the in-thing (before FaceTime came along, of course). Well, we have the latest statistics that predict the usage of mobile data traffic to exceed 1 exabyte (that is one billion gigabytes for those who are poorer at math) by the time 2010 comes to a close and we usher in 2011. Interestingly enough, mobile data revenues are also expected to top $55 billion by then – no small figure by any measure! How have you contributed to the statistics?
- 2012-01-17: ZTE wants in on China, US markets
- 2011-12-09: Apple appeals denied injunction against Samsung in the US
- 2011-10-19: LG premium paid app service extends to the US
- 2011-10-12: Reports of RIM outages extend into Canada and US
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 to be launched 14th October in US, UK, France, Germany and Japan? (updated)