Verizon might not have an Apple iPhone (yet), but the carrier does officially offer the popular iPad, and Big Red wants to make sure you know about it, releasing a new iPad commercial on YouTube. The clip showcases the device being used with a Verizon Wi-Fi card, offering you the tagline “All the magic of iPad. All the nationwide power and reliability of Verizon”. The iPad offered by Verizon bundles a Wi-Fi iPad with a Verizon MiFi 2200 Mobile Hotspot, allowing you to get your daily dose of data even when you’re on the move. Check out the video after the jump.
- Apple's Medical Experts Find Worker Death Wasn't Due To Working Conditions
- Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Follow: commercial, Verizon,
- Seen at: mashable