Verizon might not have an Apple iPhone (yet), but the carrier does officially offer the popular iPad, and Big Red wants to make sure you know about it, releasing a new iPad commercial on YouTube. The clip showcases the device being used with a Verizon Wi-Fi card, offering you the tagline “All the magic of iPad. All the nationwide power and reliability of Verizon”. The iPad offered by Verizon bundles a Wi-Fi iPad with a Verizon MiFi 2200 Mobile Hotspot, allowing you to get your daily dose of data even when you’re on the move. Check out the video after the jump.
Next Story: V4Z80P: The 8-bit Laptop
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2011-03-03: HTC ThunderBolt commercial spotted, still no release date in sight
- 2010-06-14: Details On Motorola Droid X And Droid 2 Commercial Leaked
- 2010-06-30: Motorola Droid 2 Teased In Verizon Commercial?