Palm devices may not be the most popular phones out there at the moment, but there are plenty of webOS fans out there. While not everybody might be hot on getting Palm’s hardware, there are many who wish that the software was available for other devices (which it isn’t). That being said, the folks over at XDA Developers think they might be able to do something about it, and they’ve got a lofty plan. The plan aims to port webOS to the HTC Hero, a juicy idea that might keep you awake and fantasizing at night. Sure, the HTC Hero isn’t the coolest HTC device around anymore, but a webOS-powered HTC Hero is definitely something that we’d love to test drive. Hopefully the team behind the project will be able to achieve this lofty feat, and we’ll be able to enjoy the fruits of such hard labor.
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: HTC, htc hero, webos, xda, xda developers,
- Seen at: bgr