Technology that not only looks good but performs well are winners in our books, and the a-JAYS earbuds certainly fits that mould with its tech and design. Playing nice with a slew of iDevices including the iPhone, iPod and iPad, it will feature bass driven detailed sound enhancement in the voice spectrum. Apart from that, the L-shaped audio plug will fit perfectly with the rounded rectangular top of Apple products. The manufacturer decided to leave the cables completely flat in order to reduce the chances of getting yourself in a tangled mess whenever you want to unpack the a-JAYS earbuds. As for the built-in remote, it was also specially designed with one concave button located right smack in between a couple of convex ones. Needless to say, the a-JAYS earbuds is most suitable to work with the iPhone 4, as you certainly want to pair your latest offering with the most recent iPhone for good publicity, wouldn’t you? Unfortunately, there is no word on pricing and availability as at press time.
Next Story: Google App Inventor Now Available To Everybody
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones