Having trouble learning to read? If this abcDARIAN concept is turned into a reality, learning to read might just become a lot easier. This device features a transparent display that can be used to scan words on printed material, after which the words will be read out to you, ensuring that you know how to read the words accurately. Aside from reading words out to you, you can also use it to test your spelling capabilities. Just write into it, and turn the display around and you’ll see the correct spelling, along with other similar words being displayed in a tag cloud. Seems like a useful device, though we probably still have some way to go before we get hold of such a device.
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept