Considering that Nokia’s CEO previously touted the N8 as the company’s savior, you can bet that the company is hoping that the phone will sell well. Now word is going around that the company may have shipped as many as 4 million units around the world since its launch. A Finland-based research company claims that the number of N8 units sold is between 3.5 million and 4 million units. Those figures aren’t too bad, though it’s worth noting that it’s nowhere near the number of iPhones or Galaxy S phones sold, the former which sold about 14 million units in the third quarter of this year. Still, hopefully the phone will do a good job of helping Nokia get back on track and competing strongly in the mobile scene.
Next Story: Windows Phone Marketplace app-security cracked
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2011-08-22: Symbian Belle flashed onto Nokia N8
- 2011-08-17: Symbian Anna download leaked to N8 owners
- 2010-12-27: Magazine photoshoot done with Nokia N8 phone
- 2010-11-18: Failing Nokia N8 Suffering from Faulty Parts?
- 2010-11-24: Nokia Releases Eco-Friendly Nokia N8, C7 Symbian Smartphones