The Google Nexus S has barely been out for more than a week, and someone has already decided that its slick black plastic back is not worth having, since there are plenty of fingerprints to clean up after each time you use it. Well, how about a DIY case mod that will remedy the situation after you paint it with a couple of coats of Plasti Dip? This will add a thin layer of gripy material to the surface of the battery cover, which in turn would kiss goodbye to nasty smudges while enhancing the overall look and feel of the device. Of course, do it wrongly and you might end up with a nigh unsellable device in the second hand market, so pay attention when you’re applying that coat of Plasti Dip!
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- Follow: diy, Google, google nexus s, nexus s,
- Seen at: blog.makezine