Aluratek’s a name that are pretty familiar with those who dabble with some nifty consumer electronics, as the company’s latest devices to hit the market would be a trio of wireless audio speakers known as Bump. Strangely enough, out of the three, a wired model managed to sneak through. First of all, there is the $49.99 AMS01F model which is actually a boombox that plays music from an SD memory card, line-in or FM, capable of running for up to half a dozen hours on a single charge. Add $30 more and you end up with the AUWS01F, where it will not support any media player functionality but will instead rely on a signal sent from a 2.4GHz USB dongle which you will have stuck into a PC or Mac within 60 feet – just make sure that there are some tunes on either machine. Last but not least, the $99.99 AWS01F that is more or less the AMS01F boombox albeit with the addition of a separate wireless speaker.
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: speakers, wireless speaker, wireless speakers,
- Seen at: engadget