Amazon has kept pretty quiet when it comes to their Kindle sales figures, but recently, announced that “in just the first 73 days of this holiday quarter, we’ve already sold millions of our all-new Kindles.” Well, simple mathematical deduction would mean a minimum of 2 million of the new Kindles sold, since the Kindle DX is still on sale. Well, kudos to Amazon if they’re happy enough with their Kindle sales to make such an announcement, but we’re pretty sure it is nowhere near the iPad, since Amazon would lose no time in announcing concrete figures if that were the case.
Next Story: Golf cart gets 100 horsepower boost
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2011-05-19: Amazon.com now sells more Kindle books than print books