Could Apple be planning to come up with something new that will blow away the current 3D TVs that are available in the market? The fruity company was recently granted a patent that produces 3D images and even holographic images without the need for glasses, which certainly sounds like something we’ve been dreaming about since we were kids.
The technology described would produce a kind of pseudo-holographic image as a result of the device’s ability to track and respond to observer movements. By tracking the movements of the eye locations of the observer, the images are adjusted to respond to the eye movements, producing the hologram effect. It doesn’t look like we’ll see an iPhone equipped with such technology anytime soon, but you can bet that we’re pretty stoked about the possibility of it.RELATED
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Half Of iPhone 5c Owners Come From Android
- Apple Stores Feature Red Colored Logo For World AIDS Day
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: Apple Inc, display, patent,