Some owners of the new MacBook Air have previously noticed some issues with the display such as flickering horizontal lines sometimes appearing on the 13-inch model or displays being discolored when waking from sleep. The good news is that Apple has since released an update that is designed to solve those issues. The update is meant for the 11-inch and 13-inch Air and claims to resolve a “rare issue where MacBook Air boots or wakes to a black screen or becomes unresponsive.” If you’ve recently purchased a new MacBook Air, let us know if you experienced such issues and if the update solved it for you.
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2011-10-26: Apple MacBook Air and Mac Mini EFI firmware gets updates
- 2011-03-31: New Mac OS X update released for 2010 13" MacBook Air
- 2010-09-27: 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air On Its Way?