A Concord Equity research analyst has come up with a report claiming that Apple could be slowing down on the shipments of new iPad units from its suppliers ahead of the launch of the new iPad, which is rumored to happen sometime in February 2011. According to him, the iPad shipments for December amounted close to 1.6 million units, which was significantly lower than the 2.1 million units shipped in November this year. Considering that February is just around the corner (blocked by January), we’re already itching to find out what the iPad 2 will feature.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-01-13: 200 million FaceTime-enabled devices by end of 2012?