The Archos 70b that visited the FCC earlier this month is finally available for pre-order, and this e-book reader won’t really break the bank either. It seems to cater towards the entry-level market, boasting a 7-inch WVGA touchscrene display, 4GB of internal memory to hold all of your favorite digital tomes, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connectivity that helps you surf the Internet as well as download your e-books – no 3G support here, so you might just have to live it out in public places with Wi-Fi networks or at home instead. An SD memory card slot is there for future expansion purposes, powered by a 10-hour battery life. Would you fork out €99.99 for this? Well, it is expected to hit the market in Q1 next year, which is three months at the very latest. We don’t forsee this making a huge splash in the e-book reader market anytime soon, but it might be a good primer for those who are getting started.
Next Story: HTC EVO Shift 4G For $150 In Best Buy's System
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone