If you’re one of those people who refuse to take the bus or drive a car because it adds to the world’s pollution- you’re not alone. So, you’ve probably resorted to cycling or walking just to get to where you want to go. If you’ve got a bike- that’s great, but if you haven’t gotten one and were thinking of purchasing one, you might like to take the Bamboo bike into consideration. Bamboo Bike Studio, a company that’s interested in keeping our world green is selling the tools for you to build your own Bamboo Bike. All you have to do is order a kit from their online store which they will ship to you. Bamboo Bikes look great, feature better shock absorption, and most importantly – a smaller carbon footprint. But going green comes at a price. With kits starting at $496, it’s up to you to decide whether it’s worth spending that much for a set of wheels. If you’re interested, head over to the Bamboo Bike Studio website to get yourself a Bamboo bicycle.
Next Story: Cowon D3 Plenue: More pictures!
- 2013-11-01: This Bicycle Uses A Hubless Front Wheel As A Storage Compartment
- 2013-06-17: Flying Bicycle Test Launch Finally Takes Flight
- 2013-03-21: Bike Headlight Used To Project Your Speed Limit
- 2012-10-31: Netherlands to install heated bike paths for winter
- 2011-12-05: 3D Surround Music Box makes bike rides more fun
- 2011-10-13: Scientists develop wireless brakes for bicycles
- 2011-08-18: Bicycle Library lets you ride a bike home
- 2011-07-21: Bike Fixtation comes in handy for two-wheeler owners