With Best Buy offering the Nexus S this Thursday, you can bet that the company is looking to draw in as many customers as it can, and it’s doing a good job of helping customers find the Nexus S. The company has provided a detailed rundown of all stores that will be offering the Nexus S on contract, which is probably something that many folks will be looking to do. It’s a good move actually, considering you can easily picture disgruntled customers who have queued up only to find that the store that they’re queuing at only offers the phone off contract.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- BlackBerry Likely To Replace Hardware Business With Software Services [Rumor]
- Get 50GB Free Amazon Cloud Drive Storage With Purchase Of Select Android Phones
- Follow: best buy, nexus, nexus s,
- Seen at: tmonews