All you Nexus S fans out there, the day you’ve been waiting for is almost here and Best Buy has released some additional details about how to purchase the phone when it’s released this Thursday. You’ll need to get up a little early as stores will be opening at 8am local time and there will be a limit of two phones per customer. Online sales will start at 8am Eastern Time, in case you’re not fond of mingling with other human beings at queues. An improvement over the original Nexus One is that there will be demo units available for you to fiddle around with and help you make that intelligent buying decision. In case you forgot the figures, the Nexus S will set you back $199 with a two-year T-Mobile contract or you can purchase it outright at $529 without a contract.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, best buy, Google, nexus, nexus s,
- Seen at: bby