Clicker.com, an online service for Internet video, is now integrating its services with Facebook to provide site visitors more relevant and meaningful recommendations for shows and videos that they’d want to watch. By pulling information that a user has already provided with Facebook, once a user visits Clicker.com and is already logged in on Facebook, Clicker can provide recommendations based on your profile.
Next Story: Kinpad Android Tablet Uses AMD Graphics
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users