Clicker.com, an online service for Internet video, is now integrating its services with Facebook to provide site visitors more relevant and meaningful recommendations for shows and videos that they’d want to watch. By pulling information that a user has already provided with Facebook, once a user visits Clicker.com and is already logged in on Facebook, Clicker can provide recommendations based on your profile.
Next Story: Kinpad Android Tablet Uses AMD Graphics
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot