Clicker.com, an online service for Internet video, is now integrating its services with Facebook to provide site visitors more relevant and meaningful recommendations for shows and videos that they’d want to watch. By pulling information that a user has already provided with Facebook, once a user visits Clicker.com and is already logged in on Facebook, Clicker can provide recommendations based on your profile.RELATED
- Pharrell Launches 24-Hour Interactive Music Video For 'Happy'
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- YouTube Commenters Invade Conan To Yell Random Things At Him
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy
- Follow: Facebook,
- Seen at: businessinsider