Images of the the Cowon D3 Android 2.3 Mp3 player with a 3.7″ AMOLED touchscreen (800 x 480) has finally found its way online, and boy does it look slick. Judging from the picture you can’t help but think that the device is a phone at first impression. But just like the iPod Touch, it’ll pretty much do anything an Android phone can do except make calls. The Cowon D3 Plenue will come with Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi, a gravity sensor, vibration feedback, terrestrial DMB (Digital Multimedia Broadcasting), FM Radio, preloaded apps that let you read eBooks, view photos, and so on. The device will come in capacities of 8/16/32 GB and will have a microSD card slot for you to expand its memory (supports up to an additional 32 GB) in case its internal storage isn’t enough. No prices have been announced yet, but it should be making its way to the market sometime next year. Let’s hope it won’t cost a bomb and that it actually makes its way stateside. With an MP3 player looking that sweet, nobody’s going to mind that it’s on Android 2.1…right? More pictures after the break.
- 2013-07-05: Cowon iAUDIO 9+ Portable Media Player
- 2013-03-31: Cowon D20 Offers 90 Hours Of Non-Stop Music
- 2012-08-19: Cowon X9 begins to ship
- 2012-07-16: Could the Cowon X9 be a super portable media player?
- 2012-02-07: Cowon unveils Z2 Plenue portable media player
- 2011-09-13: Diablo 3 Skill Calculator now online
- 2011-03-14: Cowon D3 hacked to get Android Market running
- 2011-02-01: Cowon D3 up for pre-order
- 2010-04-22: Cowon D3 might run on Android