While love makes the world go round, music certainly adds another dimension and more depth to everyday life. Cricket knows this, and has announced the first wireless rate plan with unlimited music thrown into the mix as well, known as “Muve Music” where it was specially designed for cell phone users. You pay $55 monthly for unlimited full track downloads, unlimited ringtones, and unlimited ringback tones, not to mention unlimited nationwide calling, nationwide text, picture, and video messaging, global text messaging, 3G mobile Web, email, data back up, and video. Basically, $55 is all you need for your monthly communication needs, but too bad the choice of phones on which Muve Music is available is rather restricted – at launch, you only have the Samsung Suede smarpthone on hand, although we would have liked to see some variety. Hopefully in due time, that will change as Cricket diversifies their offerings. What do you think of this plan?
Next Story: Motorola wants Xbox 360 ban
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company