We can understand that you’ve seen plenty of memory card readers out there, but then again, some card readers do look great, and we’re talking about the Elecom MR-C27 SD card reader. It’s designed like a small cube, featuring four SD card slots for you to pop your SD/microSD/miniSD cards into it like how you’d stuff bread into the toaster. It actually looks like something that would match the modern Apple stuff that’s going around. It’s not cheap though, as it’ll set you back $48, but that’s the price you have to pay for a fancy design.
Next Story: Concept: Floating Smartphone
- 2013-11-08: SD Cards Will Soon Be Able To Offer 4K Video Support
- 2013-01-03: Square Makes Card Readers Available At Starbucks For $10
- 2012-04-26: M.I.C Gadget announces all-in-one card reader for the new iPad
- 2012-03-14: Toshiba introduces EXCERIA: "the world's fastest SD cards"
- 2011-11-09: SD Association works on new smart card apps for SD memory cards
- 2011-11-01: Photojojo unveils CF/SD card reader for the iPad
- 2011-08-07: Motorola Xoom update brings SD card support