DISH Network’s Remote Access App for the iPad is now available as a free download from the App Store, which would allow DISH subscribers to stream their satellite TV to their iPad. The app can also enable users to manage their DVRs and serve as a remote control in addition to serving up recorded and live TV streams to the iPad. To accomplish this, DISH says you need:
To enjoy live and recorded TV viewing on the iPad, DISH Network customers must have a broadband-connected, Sling-enabledâ„¢ device such as the Sling Adapterâ„¢ – a small placeshifting device that pairs with DISH Network’s ViPÂ® 722 or 722k HD DVRs.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-05-10: RedMere makes HDMI output from iOS devices a one cable affair
- 2011-04-04: Cablevision Optimum iPad app launched
- 2011-04-01: Time Warner removes more channels from its iPad app