There are the normal Star Wars fans out there, and there are also die-hard Star Wars fans. The person who came up with this Return of the Jedi lightsaber build definitely falls into the latter category. Instead of those boring plastic lightsabers that you find out there, this one features a removable “blade” that features 90 LEDs. The lightsaber features a Hasbro soundboard and speaker to add your beloved lightsaber sound effects. One of the features that will set this apart from the pretenders out there is a spring-loaded assembly to reveal the crystal inside it. The picture above really doesn’t do this lightsaber justice, though it does offer an insight into the meticulous planning that went into it, but feel free to check out the video after the jump to see it in action.
Next Story: AliveECG is iPhone attachment
- 2014-04-20 DIY Web-Shooter To Complement Your Cyclops Ruby Quartz Visor
- 2014-03-27 DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26 Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10 Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27 Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort