Don’t like the boring way that your doors open? The folks over at Instructables have come up with a nice step-by-step guide to creating your own sliding door setup that is powered by an air compressor, giving you those fancy sliding doors like you see in Star Trek. The doors are controlled by a panel switch and there is still a key where you can lock the door. While there isn’t too much to be said about a door, you can check out a video of it in operation after the jump.
- 2014-04-21 Oculus Rift Gives You A Taste Of The USS Voyager Bridge
- 2014-04-20 DIY Web-Shooter To Complement Your Cyclops Ruby Quartz Visor
- 2013-09-13 Star Trek Teleportation Prank Convinces People Scotty Can Beam Us Up
- 2013-09-11 NSA Director Might Have Starship Enterprise Bridge Replica
- 2013-08-23 Government Website Has Klingon Translation On Offer
- 2013-06-07 Star Trek Inspired Theme Park Approved In Jordan
- 2012-04-27 DIY Star Trek phaser is dangerous enough to pop a balloon