Don’t like the boring way that your doors open? The folks over at Instructables have come up with a nice step-by-step guide to creating your own sliding door setup that is powered by an air compressor, giving you those fancy sliding doors like you see in Star Trek. The doors are controlled by a panel switch and there is still a key where you can lock the door. While there isn’t too much to be said about a door, you can check out a video of it in operation after the jump.
- Ex-Napster Executive Killed In Cycling Accident Involving Police Car
- Mars One Intends To Launch Unmanned Mars Lander In 5 Years’ Time
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials
- Circuit Scribe Lets You Draw Circuits
- AmazonFresh Launched In San Francisco
- Follow: diy, star trek,
- Seen at: instructables