The Droplet Traffic Light concept looks like your standard traffic light, but it makes good use of the back of itself. The inactive side of the traffic light is used to display news blurbs and weather conditions. Sounds like something to do for folks who are sitting there waiting for the light to turn green. Of course, the bad news is that it probably isn’t good for safety since drivers should really be paying attention to the traffic lights, instead of reading the news. Still, if it kills time and eases the pain of sitting in a traffic jam, that’s not too bad.
Next Story: Level Twelve Wooden PC
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept