We’ve seen folks out there who wear plastic/rubber bands on their wrists with different statements or designs to seem fashionable or perhaps show support for a cause. With technology advancing at the rate it is, wouldn’t it be much cooler if we could design our own bracelet? That’s what the eJOUX design is about, featuring a Bluetooth device that allows you to upload your own specific design or animation to it. Once that is done, you’ll be able to wear a bracelet that features the swish of blowing leaves, or connect it to your media player and display the text telling you the track or other information. Sounds like a design that could become fashionable quite easily.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept