Could we be flying to distant locations in a Honda jet in the future? We certainly seem to be moving in that direction as the first FAA-conforming HA-420 HondaJet has successfully completed its maiden flight, signaling the start of flight-testing to support certification of the aircraft. During the flight, the HondaJet’s flight characteristics and performance were analyzed and system checks were conducted. The HondaJet has been in development since 1997 when the design was first sketched and Honda is also nearing completion of its 266,000sqft aircraft production facility on its Greensboro campus that is scheduled for completion in early 2011.
- 2014-03-09: FAA Appeals NTSB's Ruling On Commercial Drone Use
- 2014-02-13: FAA Clamps Down On Pilots' Personal Use Of Electronic Devices In Cockpit
- 2014-01-13: FAA Wants To Create Safety Guidelines For Drones
- 2013-12-19: British Airways Now Lets Passengers Use Electronic Devices Gate To Gate
- 2013-11-05: American Airlines Passengers Can Now Use Personal Electronic Devices Gate-To-Gate