Fujitsu intends to remain at the forefront of green technology by churning out a spanking new device which is capable of harnessing juice from light as well as heat. Of course, this is a quantum leap in its technology, since previously it required two different machines to yield a somewhat similar result. The reduction of the number of machines required to perform similar tasks makes it all the more economical and ecological. Eliminating the need for electrical wiring or battery replacements, it is most suitable to see action in remote areas for a wide range of uses. This technology is still currently under development and Fujitsu hopes that commercial products can be rolled out by the time 2015 appears on our calendars.
- Researchers Develop Minuscule Windmills That Could Charge Our Phones
- SolarCooler Keeps Your Drinks Cold By Harnessing The Power Of The Sun
- Parce, The First Intelligent Energy-Saving Smart Device In The World
- Woosh Water Station Takes A Second Look At Drinking Fountain
- ROHM Solid Hydrogen Source Fuel Cell