If you thought you could stay away from World of Warcraft (WoW) by staying away from your computer, it might not in the future. The folks over at GameString have come up with a solution for you to enjoy WoW on your mobile phone, and they’ve come up with a video demonstration (after the jump) of it running on a HTC Desire Android phone. This is possible due to the company’s remote play technology. Basically it allows you to stream your game to your mobile phone, though since it’s in the early Alpha stages, there is still much to be worked on. You’ll probably notice some lag and there are parts of the interface that are still too small to be functional, but at least we’re moving in the right direction.
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: HTC, htc desire, wow,
- Seen at: engadget