The Google Nexus One certainly had many people drooling at its impending release slightly more than a year ago, where it remained the top end Android-powered handset for some time to come before other manufacturers churned out even more powerful models. Well, on the other hand, most of the newer Android updates always arrived on the Nexus One first before others – and for good reason, too. Well, the Nexus One has been slated to receive the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update Over The Air (OTA) in the “coming weeks” according to an official tweet, which is always better than a few months. We don’t foresee it hitting the air before 2010 is over though, so expect some Gingerbread lovin’ in 2011 instead.
Next Story: Meizu M9 Taken Apart
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2011-11-27 Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread headed to Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- 2011-11-04 Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread is now the dominant Android version
- 2011-02-23 Google Gingerbread rolling out to Nexus One and Nexus S
- 2010-11-23 Google Nexus One first to receive Android 2.3 Gingerbread?
- 2010-12-06 Nexus One Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update Happening in a Few Weeks