The Google Nexus One certainly had many people drooling at its impending release slightly more than a year ago, where it remained the top end Android-powered handset for some time to come before other manufacturers churned out even more powerful models. Well, on the other hand, most of the newer Android updates always arrived on the Nexus One first before others – and for good reason, too. Well, the Nexus One has been slated to receive the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update Over The Air (OTA) in the “coming weeks” according to an official tweet, which is always better than a few months. We don’t foresee it hitting the air before 2010 is over though, so expect some Gingerbread lovin’ in 2011 instead.
- HTC Exploring 'Alternative Solutions' After Device Ban In UK
- VSCO Cam Android App Has Finally Been Released
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- iOS Leads Android In Cyber Monday Online Shopping
- Bing For Android Gets A Facelift
- Follow: Android, android 2.3, gingerbread, nexus one,
- Seen at: uberphones