The Nexus S from Google isn’t even out for more than a week, and we are stoked to see Google release their first software update already. The latest build won’t clog up the data pipes since it is relatively lightweight at just 1.9MB (build GRH78), bringing along with it some minor bug fixes to boot. According to Paul O’Brien of MoDaCo fame, this new update will make changes to framework.jar, kernel and Maps.apk. For those who aren’t in a rush to wait for this update to become available, you can take your own sweet time. As for the more impatient, you can always download it manually. As always, even if it is the official update, we would recommend you performing a data backup just in case Murphy decides to drop by and wreck your Christmas.
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, android 2.2, froyo, nexus s,
- Seen at: androidandme