In what was one of the better kept “secrets” so far, we now know that the HTC Evo Shift 4G is actually a vertical slider handset – at least, according to the image you see above. We will still not rule out the possibility of a mistake creating all the confusion, or could it be just a dummy pic in that particular page? What we do know about the HTC Evo Shift 4G is this – accessories for the smartphone are already in the process of nicking away your money, while Radio Shack will be selling this handset for $150 with a customary 2-year contract. The question is, just how long do you think this will remain as the prima donna of Android-powered phones?
Update: Of course, the image from the plan-o-gram that you see lets you know how to hook the phone to the security system, showing it off as a vertical slider. So far, most of the images of the HTC Evo Shift 4G does seem to point towards it being a horizontal slider, but what you see this time around could very well be a mistake on the paperwork – an interesting one that sharp-eyed folks might send to the rumor mill overtime.RELATED
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- T-Mobile iPhone Upfront Cost Now $0 For The Holiday Season
- Follow: evo shift 4g, HTC, htc evo shift 4g,