The Huawei S7 is a 7-inch Android tablet with decent specifications such as a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 3G and Wi-Fi data connectivity. The disappointment for many folks is the discovery that the version of the phone available in the US and Europe features a resistive touchscreen display, which means that the fun of multi-touch isn’t available to them. While there isn’t any official confirmation yet, Huawei could be preparing to offer a version of the S7 with a capacitive display in the future as videos showing a variant of the tablet, including a promotional video and hands-on video have surfaced, showing the phone with multi-touch capabilities. There isn’t any word on pricing or availability just yet, but hopefully the use of a capacitive display won’t bump the price of this device up by too much.
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: Android, android tablet, Huawei, multitouch,
- Seen at: liliputing