Mind control – this is what many people would fantasize of, and for good reason. After all, once you are able to achieve control of someone else’s mind, you can have others do your bidding unwillingly (or otherwise), letting them take the fall if anything untoward happens. We sure as heck hope that there won’t be anyone out there who would have mutated and achieved such an ability, and neither do we wish such technology be perfected as this is much more potent than a nuke. What we do know is, mind control already exists in a rather crude manner as can be seen in this experiment from a quartet of ITP students, aptly calling it Human Puppets. Scary! Will we see remote controlled humans in the future then? Check out a video of it in action right after the jump.
Next Story: Malata A1101 benchmarked, blows competition away
- 2013-08-07: Emotiv Insight: Neuroheadset and Motion Sensor In One Package
- 2011-12-20: IBM predicts mind controlled computers and smartphones in 5 years
- 2011-11-11: Hackers find a way to control Siri using brainwaves
- 2011-10-28: Future prosthetics could be mind-controlled
- 2011-10-17: Scalextric offers mind-controlled slot car racing