Mind control – this is what many people would fantasize of, and for good reason. After all, once you are able to achieve control of someone else’s mind, you can have others do your bidding unwillingly (or otherwise), letting them take the fall if anything untoward happens. We sure as heck hope that there won’t be anyone out there who would have mutated and achieved such an ability, and neither do we wish such technology be perfected as this is much more potent than a nuke. What we do know is, mind control already exists in a rather crude manner as can be seen in this experiment from a quartet of ITP students, aptly calling it Human Puppets. Scary! Will we see remote controlled humans in the future then? Check out a video of it in action right after the jump.
- Guide vest that lets blind wearers "see" the world via tactile feedback
- Bionic hand affixed to Austrian man voluntarily
- Navy SEAL dogs do not, I repeat, do not have titanium teeth unless necessary
- Awaiba NanEye camera is super small
- Radar detects concussions in athletes and soldiers
- Follow: mind control,