We’ve seen various chargers for the iPhone before, but the iFan here is rather different from what we’re used to seeing, probably because of the large computer fan at the top. The user who created this mod claims that it took him a good six hours to charge the phone, which probably is a little longer than most folks are willing to wait. Still, if you’re by the beach at night and your phone is in need of a charge, it could come in handy. The user also thinks that he can reduce a few charging hours by redesigning the fan blades to be more efficient, which would be a welcome improvement. Perhaps you could strap your iPhone to your bike with this accessory to keep it charged.
- Monster Watts unveils Hybrid Solar Battery Case for the iPhone
- SkateBack iPhone cases are made from recycled skateboards
- Case-Mate launches iPhone cases made from recycled plastic
- Nap Age's napkin paper iPhone cases are environmentally friendly
- Trexta's Sketch Up iPhone 4/4S case is recyclable and customizable
- Follow: charger, eco, iPhone, wind,
- Seen at: tjeerdveenhoven