This iGrill is not to be confused with the iGrill that we covered a while back. This device is a grilling/cooking thermometer that offers an app that can be used with the iPhone (just like the million other devices out there). The beauty of this thermometer is that you’ll be able to keep an eye on the temperature of your grill while you’re around the house entertaining your guests. It communicates with your phone via Bluetooth, so you won’t have to worry about those messy wires. The iGrill will set you back $99.99, though you have to wonder if you’ll be willing to pay that price to see that the turkey doesn’t get burnt.
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2012-02-13: iCelsius Pro turns your iOS device into a thermometer