When we first saw the graphics for Infinity Blade, we knew that it was going to be a big deal and now that has been confirmed by statistics. After just four days since its release, the game has become the fastest grossing app, locking in over 274,768 downloads. Considering that the app costs $5.99, the app will have generated over $1.6M sales in just those four days; beating Cut the Rope which generated over $1M in 10 days. If you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, you can check out a video of the game in action after the jump, though you’ll need to wipe the drool off your chin when you’re done.
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- iFruit App For Windows Phone 8 Now Available
- King Of Fighters 97 Hit The Android Scene
- Follow: app, app store, Apple Inc, iOS,
- Seen at: iphoneincanada.ca