With the very popular iPhone app Instagram recently passing the 1 million mark, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise to its users to hear that the app is now headed to Google’s Android platform. Instagram offers users an easy way to apply various photo filters to their pictures and share them via social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and more. Hopefully the Android version will be free like the iOS version too.
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2012-12-10 Instagram Updates iOS, Android App With Improved Camera, Foursquare Integration
- 2011-12-08 Instagram on the way to Android