Can’t wait to get hold of the upcoming Sandy Bridge chips from Intel? Turns out that some lucky folks over in Malaysia have already gotten hold of the Core i5-2300, i5-2400 and the i7-2600 chips, complete in their retail packaging and according to the leak, they are priced at RM585Â ($188), RM609 ($195) and RM939 ($188) respectively. Are you thinking of the components that you’ll be using in your next computer upgrade already?
Next Story: Robotic mouse zips through maze within seconds
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled
- 2013-03-12: Intel to build 10% of all Apple A7 Processors [Rumor]?
- 2013-03-08: Intel Ultrabook Prototype with Haswell Spoted at CeBIT
- 2010-12-16: Quad core processors for next-gen Intel-powered notebooks