You might remember Geohot, the popular iPhone hacker and provider of the pouplar blackra1n and limera1n jailbreak methods. Now folks out there have discovered hints of the next jailbreak from him. The domain rubyra1n.com was registered by him and certainly follows in the trend of his previous “ra1n” naming schemes. Considering how useful the previous jailbreak tools have been, we’re looking forward to checking out what he comes up with next.
- 2014-03-26: Video Shows Jailbroken iPad Triple Booting iOS 5, iOS 6, and iOS 7
- 2014-03-23: iOS 7.1 Untethered Jailbreak Shown Off On Video
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-10: Untethered iOS 7.1 Jailbreak Not Possible
- 2014-02-05: iOS 7.1 Beta 5 Closes More Jailbreak Exploits
- 2014-01-21: Untethered iOS 7.1 Jailbreak Might Not Be Possible
- 2010-04-12: Geohot Jailbreaks The iPhone OS 4.0 With Blackra1n
- 2010-04-26: Limera1n To Jailbreak The iPhone OS 4.0?