It was previously reported that Apple would be extending the song previews on iTunes from 30 seconds to 90 seconds for songs longer than 2 minutes 30 seconds. The good news is that the extended song previews have started to roll out though some folks have noticed that not all songs offer the same extended previews just yet, but they eventually will. Apple previously stated that labels who didn’t agree to the new licensing terms would have its songs removed from the iTunes store so if you suddenly see some music not being available anymore, that could be one of the reasons. Regardless of how it works out for the music labels, this is definitely a win for consumers.
Next Story: T-Mobile myTouch 4G Dock Arriving At Stores
- 2014-04-21 Apple Reportedly 'Very Serious' About Mobile Payments Service
- 2014-04-20 First Generation Apple TV Facing Issues When Connecting To iTunes
- 2014-04-11 High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10 Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible
- 2014-04-03 Apple App Prices Raised Already By Up To 30% In Australia