LaCie has started to ship its Blu-ray burner that will play nice with USB 2.0 connectivity, although you know that at that kind of bandwidth, it certainly cannot burn stuff as fast as you would like. Still, being external, it is a good thing that it comes in a slim form factor for more convenient and easier travel. It will cost you $264.99 to bring one of these puppies home, where it is accompanied by CyberLink’s Blu-ray Disc Suite and a two-year warranty. Performance-wise, it can write to a BD-R at 6x (dual-layer at 4x), a BD-RE at 2x and a blank DVD at 8x. Best to make sure your notebook is plugged into a power outlet if you’re going to perform some heavy duty burning with this while you’re on the road.
Next Story: Sprint points us toward 4G tablet next year
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm