It didn’t take long for LG to respond to the recent leaks of the LG B phone, did it? Shortly after the phone was leaked, LG released an official tweet, confirming the existence of the phone and that it will be making an appearance at the upcoming CES 2011. Of course, it seems like a smart move on LG’s part to capitalize on the accidental publicity of the phone. With CES just around the corner, we’ll be keeping an eye on this mystery phone, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Word Lens App Translates Words Inside Images
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]