LG has unveiled the name of an upcoming smartphone that will be released over in Korea. We’re talking about the Optimus 2X, codenamed SU660. At a glance, the phone looks almost identical to the LG Star, aside from the buttons at the bottom. Videos of the phone in action have surfaced and folks speculate that it may be a Korean variant of the Star. Still, the Optimus 2X should be launching in the next few months and you can check out some videos of it in action after the jump.
Next Story: Voim Concept Braille Smartphone
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2012-07-10: Verizon LG VS930 cameos, is actually an Optimus LTE II?
- 2012-05-17: LG Optimus LTE II arrives in South Korea, sports 2GB RAM
- 2010-12-15: LG Optimus 2X launched, in Korea