LG has unveiled its HD Sound Bar, a home theater accessory designed to improve audio performance and also complement LG’s flat panel displays. The LSB316 Sound Bar is capable of streaming audio from Bluetooth-connected devices such as the iPhone, giving it that added feature to give it an edge over the competition. The speaker itself offers a 2.1 channel virtual surround sound and includes six speaker drivers housed in the sleek speaker bar. It’s accompanied by a wireless subwoofer than can be conveniently placed out of sight while offering deep and rich bass. Additional details on the LG HD Sound Bar and some other devices will be unveiled at the upcoming 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show in January, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Google Acquires Mobile Payment Company Zetawire
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2013-11-28 LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2013-09-13 LG-LS995 Receives Bluetooth Certification
- 2012-09-23 LG Tone+ Bluetooth stereo headset claims better call experience over 4G networks
- 2010-08-01 LG T325 confirmed by Bluetooth SIG